Q. Do I need to see my GP first

No, we can register your injury with ACC and refer on for further investigations as necessary. If you require pain relief or a work certificate the GP will need to do that for you.

Q. What if I am not covered by ACC

We also see private patients

Q. Do I need to bring anything?

If you have already seen a GP or someone has lodged your injury with ACC please bring in the forms/claim number and any results from investigations you may have. Also appropriate clothing for your assessment.

Q. What if I need further investigation?

We will assess you and if there is a need for further investigation we are able to refer you for these and also to a specialist if required.

Q. Can I bring someone in with me to my appointment

Yes, we encourage a support person to attend with you.